Saturday, August 28, 2010

For The Last Time

Once again, these are some Amsterdam pics, but the last ones to show you. I randomly heard of the label "River Island" (since there´s no "River Island" around here or at least I don´t know about it) so I was eager to eventually getting the chance to check out this brand. Among other small purchases, I took this brown bag along with me that I decided to use at once. Really digging the color though! As you can see in the pictures, the weather was pretty mediocre which I did not really expect thus I packed my trolley rather for sunny weather. I know I should have checked the weather forecast - and usually I do before packing but I don´t know what got into me this time. Anyways, my outfit looks pretty cobbled together thanks to my ample choice in my suitcase :-D Nevertheless, I hope you like it respectively the photos!
















No comments:

Post a Comment