Sunday, August 1, 2010

Embarrassment of past week

Never thought something like this could ever happen to me: My new skirt ripped in the back AND right in the middle while I was at work... so awkward... :-) Fortunately, my workmate noticed before anyone else could see it. (Hope so, at least!) I really have no idea how it happened. Just bought it two weeks ago and it was my first time wearing it. Needless to say, I returned it and got my money back, so let´s forget about it...
Weekend´s almost over, but I really had a good one. Spent some quality time with my love, did nothing special, just some shopping, dining, enjoying ourselves. Can´t wait for the next one, ´cause then we´ll be celebrating our second wedding day... :-)
Have a good new week everyone!










Sorry, had to modify in sepia because of the bad quality... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment